The Physical Connectivity cluster supports best practice in digital infrastructure.
- Inclusion - Members of the cluster are exploring approaches to sustainable investment in digital Infrastructure which would support economic inclusion.
- Efficiency - The Physical Connectivity Cluster is exploring ways to support efficiency in digital infrastructure.
- Digital divide - The Cluster is examining ways in which access and affordability of digital infrastructure can narrow the digital divide.
Explore Physical Connectivity cluster
The Digital Connectivity Cluster is focused on supporting inclusive digital transformation across the Commonwealth.
- Digital Economy – The Digital Connectivity Cluster is highlighting the role of Commonwealth governments in digital transformation, specifically on enabling the digital economy and digital value chains to facilitate trade.
- Digital Trade – The Cluster is working to enhance digital connectivity across the Commonwealth, provide an enabling environment for digital trade and support capacity-constrained members to take advantage of the opportunities presented by digital trade. It is also exploring how digital trade can promote inclusive growth in the Commonwealth.
- Digital Industrial Policy – The Digital Connectivity Cluster is sharing experience and expertise to enhance understanding and capacity in digital industrial policy by developing the evidence base on policies that enable digital skills development, digital trade and digital industrial development across the Commonwealth.
Explore Digital Connectivity cluster
The Regulatory Connectivity Cluster is working to improve regulatory regimes for trade and investment across the Commonwealth.
- Good regulatory practices – The Regulatory Connectivity Cluster is developing a common understanding of best practice for Good Regulatory Practices (GPRs) and to build capacity for Commonwealth members to design and implement GRPs.
- Ease of doing business – Members are exchanging knowledge and experiences on ease of doing business reforms and ways to ease regulatory challenges for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Non-tariff barriers – The Cluster is facilitating trade and investment supportive international regulatory cooperation within the Commonwealth. They are cooperating to support inter-operability of systems and regulations in order to reduce regulatory barriers to intra-Commonwealth trade.
Explore Regulatory Connectivity cluster
The Supply Side Connectivity Cluster supports best practices in the use of digital technologies and the participation of all members in the agriculture and fisheries global value chains.
- SMART Agriculture - The Supply Side Connectivity Cluster is sharing experiences and best practices on the use of technology in agriculture to boost productivity, efficiency and exports.
- SMART Fisheries - The Cluster is sharing experiences and best practices on the use of technology in fisheries to combat illegal, unregulated and unreported fishing and to boost fisheries exports.
- Sectoral Initiatives - Coalitions of members are engaging in specific sectoral initiatives. The first such initiative has been for the coconut sector.
- Inclusive and Sustainable Growth - Members of the cluster are sharing experiences and examining how technology can be used as leverage to empower more women and youth participation in the agriculture and fisheries sector by integration into value chains and promoting inclusive and sustainable growth.
Explore Supply Side Connectivity cluster
The Business to Business Connectivity Cluster facilitates public-private dialogue on connectivity and promotes networking and interaction between the public and private sector across the Commonwealth.
- Private sector engagement - The Cluster performs a cross-cutting function to ensure the work of the Digital, Physical, Regulatory and Supply Side Connectivity clusters engages with, and is responsive to, the views and needs of businesses in the Commonwealth.
- Public-private dialogue - The Business to Business Connectivity Cluster provides a platform to facilitate direct Ministerial engagement with the Commonwealth private sector.
- Commonwealth business networks - The Business to Business Connectivity Cluster provides an inclusive platform to build networks of Commonwealth Accredited Organisations and apex regional private sector bodies in a pan-Commonwealth setting.
Explore B2B Connectivity cluster