Low-cost consultancy assignments
- Consultancy for the Development of Political Crisis and Early Warning Dashboard: Closing date: 10 May 2022
- For the Provision of Commonwealth Carbon Pricing Model Law: Closing date: 13 May 2022
The below Procurement Opportunities have been published on the Commonwealth Secretariat’s e-procurement portal. Register (for free) to access the opportunities.
- To gain full access to this portal you must register your company/organisation/individual details
- Individual Consultants can use their personal information (names) to complete this form. Tick ‘I do not have a Company Registration number’
- Individual Consultants must select relevant Business Classification - At the minimum, please select R - Professional & Bought-in Services and for Company Categories, please select ‘Individual Consultant’
Do not select 'Y - Not relevant to Purchasing or Procurement' or 'X - Miscellaneous/Unclassified'
Otherwise, you will be rejected and will need to reapply with the correct classification.
- Project Reference: ITT-591-2022
- Project Description: The NDC Partnership Action Fund (PAF), launched at COP26, is a new funding mechanism of the Partnership’s 2021-2025 Work Programme. It seeks to bridge gaps in the support of developing country members in fast-tracking the implementation of their NDCs.
Following the first PAF Call for Proposals (CFP) which was launched in November 2021 and closed in January 2022, the Commonwealth Secretariat was selected as the implementing partner to develop a Resource Mobilization Strategy to support Grenada’s NDC Implementation. The Secretariat will provide technical assistance for this work through its Commonwealth Climate Finance Access Hub (CCFAH) and is therefore, seeking to appoint a suitable consultant to undertake the development of the Resource Mobilization Strategy (RMS) for Grenada..
- Closing date: 12:00 BST, 1 June 2022
Goods and services
Please check this page for future opportunities.